Learn More About the Atom!
This activity will help you to explore the basic unit of all matter, the atom.
When you finish this activity, you will be able to:
1. Define key terms such as atomic mass and atomic number.
2. Identify the number of subatomic particles in an atom.
3. Compare atoms and ions.
4. Write the electron configuration for atoms and ions.
5. Determine the number of valance electrons in an atom.
6. Describe the unique physical properties of atoms.
Find out more about atoms.
Click Here to begin!